CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Making Bread...

So since I am leaving for college in a week from today...thats right everyone a WEEK!!! I figured I should learn how to cook or bake some bread. My Grandma Brownell graciously helped me learn how to make her very own wheat bread...which happens to be my FAVORITE!! Anyways here are the pictures from it. Oh and we even kneaded it by hand...since I won't have a kitchen-aid in college...and it TURNED OUT!! For all of those who know my experience in the kitchen...that is a miracle within itself...

not meaning to brag or anything...but I think I am pretty much a PRO now!! haha enjoy

♥Becca

My grandma helping me with the bread

Kneading the bread...(note how pro I look) haha

It raised!!

The final product!! It tastes just as good as it looks!!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Becca, We are so proud of you...stop growing up!! and rubbing it in you are leaving!! We truly are going to miss you!

Steff said...

Your favorite? What about Grandma Butler's bread. How could you? :) That's it, you are out of the family.

Becca said...

Ouch?