CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Fiesta...

So since I work at Taco Time until Saturday...everyone has been bugging me to show/make them tacos. So since I have a limited number of days left in the good ol' Claw, we decided to have a fiesta and make tacos, salsa, and etc...anyways it was really fun! We had virgin margaritas...at least thats what I think they were that Aunt Lorri made! (they were pretty good as soon as you choked down all the salt on the rim of the cup) and I made tacos, and there was rice and salsa and everything else...so here is our experience. Oh and btw...Wendi we wish you could have been there...but you kinda live a little far away...if it helps...we thought about you!!! haha until next time!

♥Becca

Everyone eating

Uncle mark thought the wipped cream was sour cream...so the real question is
How was the taco mark?

Grandma!

Making the tacos

Mmm...Salsa!

Lorri making her drinks!

Yum yum! So we did notice that Rachael just happens to pop up in most every picture...

Showing everyone how to assemble them/fold them too.

5 comments:

Law's said...

Wow you are a pro. You know you'll miss good ole tt:)

Erikson Family said...

I'm glad we were in your thoughts but I would have rather have been eating - oh well! We will just have to have you over to our house for a private engagement of taco making.

Becca said...

Haha! I guess we could arrange that. and don't worry I will think of all of you at tt! :D

Steff said...

Ummm...you were thinking of Wendi and not me. Thanks a lot! Did I say you could stay at my house...I think I'm going to be out of town that week. Yeah, just keep knocking. :) J/k.

Becca said...

haha! We can make them when we are at your house if you want...