CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Golfing...

Not meaning to brag or anything...but I am a pretty mean golfer...haha just kidding. So my friend Mckenzie from work wanted me to go golfing this summer. I being the great friend that I am...decided to go with her even though the only experience I have had with the sport is mini golfing a couple of times and sitting on the couch, eatting potato chips, and watching it on the tv. Well anyways I don't know if she was just being nice or if I was actually ok...she said I did pretty good. I got it so I can hit with a 9 iron pretty straight and with some other club past the 100 yard mark at the driving range. Anyways it was really fun! and I am so glad I got to go. Here are some pictures...enjoy ♥Becca

PS. Don't I look so much like a golfer?!? I heard from my aunt wendi, it doesn't matter if you are good...you just have to look the part.

So when I went they had this machine that filled that basket with balls...anyways I thought it was so cool!!

Welcome everyone?

me...I won't lie (thats for you mom) I was pretty good!

Mckenzie showing me how to putt

Mt Rainier was so beautiful!! boy I am gonna miss it!

0 comments: