So everyone has been asking me what I did on Valentines Day and I haven't written for a while so I figured I would just write it on my blog. So In the morning my roommate Jackie and I made crapes and invited a couple people over for breakfast. So we hung out and ended up watching the movie Definitely, Maybe. Good show...just need to cut out the first couple of mintutes. After that I got ready for the day and my bf Andrew came over. We ended up just hanging out for a while and waiting to go out for dinner. He told me that we were going to Red Lobster because we both like seafood and everything so we head out from my apt. and he says his mom needs us to pick up some butter from the store so we go to take it to his mom who lives in Orem, Ut. We walk in and he has a candle lit dinner all set up with flowers and everything. He made steak, lobster tale, and potatoes. It was so good! Then after that we went and saw He's just not that into you in the theaters and came back and I fell asleep. Anyways I thought it was really cute. Love you all! and I will try to start posting again! Xoxo Becca
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
So our school Dallas Roberts Academy is putting on a fashion show tomorrow and anyways my group is the future. I had to make some dresses out of duct tape for the future. So here they are!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Posted by Becca at 9:29 AM
Monday, October 13, 2008
So we decided that we would take a couple of pictures before church last sunday so here they are!! Enjoy...oh and by the way I dyed my hair a redish brown...you like it?
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Tagged by Steff
1. I am in college right now. I am in the middle of going to dallas roberts academy to become a hair dresser or cosmetologist.
2. I LOVE to watch tennis! It is one thing that I love to do...even though I am not that great anymore...its still way fun!
3. I miss the rain...I never in all my life thought i would ever say that!! I love the whole feeling of going outside and being able to smell the moisture. I miss everything being green! I miss going outside and puddle jumping. I even miss the sound of the rain on the roof or the house.
4. My dream in life is to go see Wimbledon. I would love to go to England and see the actual thing. Its not as good on TV!!!
5. I am more of the type of person who doesn't care what others think. I love to do my own thing and if others like it great...if not thats great too.
6. My best friends in life are Whitney, Heather, Aubrey, and Stevey. Whitney is my cousin who I have become so close to lately! I miss her so much and really wish she would come visit me! I also wish we could go wakeboarding every weekend again! Heather is also my cousin and roommate as well. We hang out all the time and its been way fun getting to know her better!! I love her! Aubrey, I met at school. Its been way fun getting to know her as well. She is from Las Vegas and had never seen snow before! It was way fun to watch her! :P Then last of all is Stevey. He is in my ward here in Utah. Fun to be around and we hang out quite a bit haha.
Sorry they are short sweet and to the point...Its kinda late. Enjoy
oh and by the way...Elisabeth and Cheryl your it!!