CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Last Day in "The Claw"...

Ok so my last day in Enumclaw was an amazing day! I started out with my sister and we went to visit people at their houses...in some cases we actually woke them up. haha. anyways after saying bye or just attempting we went back, went to the bank, went used the last of one of my gift cards, and then last but not least went and ate at taco time. After all that excitement I finished packing my stuff up, Rachael and Brandon helped me put it all in the car..so THANKS!! Then 4:00 hit. For those of you who live around here you know that after 4:00 it was pure immediate family time. So we started by all getting together in the living room and they gave me a picture of all the family and also a book of pictures with letters written from all of them. I will admit...I cried...thats saying something since I have "no emotion" according to my mom when I laugh at her for crying in movies. haha. but my dad even got a little teary...and that is BIG!! I can only recall two times in my entire life that he has cried...at my great grandparents funerals. but anyways then we went to go to Tony Romas, so we being the smart ones we are looked on the web site to check where it was decided the web site was wrong...because it said that tony roma's wasn't where it used to be. We went there...it was closed and some other store now...haha so anyways we ended up going to Famous Daves! It was a blast! and a moment I don't ever want to forget! Thanks everyone for the awesome day! I can truly say I will miss you all!! ♥Becca

Here we all are at Famous Dave's

We hit up Costco after Famous Daves and my Dad and i found these body pillows and were insisting we needed them. Anyways my mom didn't think we were so funny and kept saying NO! I don't want those in my house...how do you even use them anyways? so here is my dad using Brett as a "demo" on how to use the pillow...haha

Here is the book and picture they gave me!

2 comments:

Diana said...

That is so cute that they had a goodbye gifts for you and everything. I love the book!

Justin and Stacey said...

You have an awesome family Becca! Good luck with your move to Utah. I know you will have a blast and will know your way around in no time. Congrats and good luck in school! I am excited to hear how you are doing.