CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

18th Birthday Fun!!...

Ok so most of you know recently I have turned 18...FYI I don't really feel any different like everyone tells you you do. I just think that it sounds old! All my friends have informed me that I now can officially go to jail! so Party? haha just kidding. So anyways I had a great day! It was filled with family, surprises, presents, and fun. Here is what I did for all of those who weren't here. I woke up early in the morning and went wakeboarding!! We left the house at 5:30 to be on the lake at 6. Let me just say...the lake was gorgeous! I had the time of my life so thanks Scott and Whitney for inviting me! It was a blast. In this day of wakeboarding we decided it was the most productive day we had had yet. Rachael (my sister) learned how to wakeboard and got up her first time ever! Whitney (my cousin) learned to drive the boat and cleared the wake! Scott was improving his skills and did a switch! (this is where you turn so you are facing the other way) and I last but not least learned how to do my signature move "the grind" on the wake and am starting to jump!! so then we headed back and made applesauce...I won't lie I didn't have the best time ever...but I made some to take to college! Then when I got home I found some pretty flowers on my table so thanks!! haha and then later we had family over to have cake and everything! It was fun and was probably one of my favorite birthdays ever!! Thanks everyone for making it special! ♥Becca

Getting ready to go!

Kinda grinding the wake! haha

I am learning to jump!!!

The flowers I got from tyson
My Grandma and Grandpa Butler

Aunt lorri, Courtney and I...we were going to retake this one...but she said she liked it so here it is! haha Pretty "trick" right?

4 comments:

Steff said...

Wait until you see the flowers my nephew, Steven, is going to send you when he gets back from his mission. They will be about 10 times bigger than the ones you got. I'm just saying... give Steven a chance!

Elisabeth said...

I don't have a chance!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Who is Steven??????

Becca said...

You will have to ask steff...