CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome to the world of being an adult?...

The whole graduating thing sounded like a WONDERFUL plan until this summer...when I got...you guessed it A JOB. You can pretty much say good bye to all of your social life and hobby's because...little did you know. It becomes your only hobby. I have been working now for almost a year at good ol' Taco Time...and it has been a great place to work. The down side to it happens to be..I have missed every vacation my family has gone on. I don't see any of my friends anymore, and am tired all the time...but other than that...I AM GREAT!!!

Anyone else seem to have the problem where work is keeping you from all your adventures?


3 comments:

Law's said...

boy do I feel your pain!

Steff said...

Hmmmm...this sounds a lot like motherhood except you probably get to sleep without being awoken 10 times each night. Good practice for the future! :)

Becca said...

Haha...yeah...not so fun...