CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shark fest update...

Guess WHAT?!?!

They MADE IT!!!

Overall the trip sounded amazing! I didn't manage to get down there since I am now working two jobs, but it sounds like they had an experience of a life time! Wendy and Lorri both said they would never do that again!! haha and my dad (Tracey) wants to go back and Steff would consider going back...and I am assuming Dave and Brian would go back too since they have done it before and it was their second time. They all had fun being together and they had some awesome sweatshirts as designed by Matt who also swam. (you can see them in the photo) and everyone kept asking where to buy them...so good job Matt!! and overall the trip sounded awesome! If some of them go next year...I am determined to try and make it! anyways thats sharkfest...if you see any of them say congrats! Its a big accomplishment to swim 1.5 miles of ocean that is really cold!! until next time! ♥Becca




1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Congrats to the Butler family... I know how hard they worked...way to go!